1. When drilling steel parts, please ensure adequate cooling and use metal cutting fluid.
2. Good drill steel rigidity and guide rail clearance can improve drilling accuracy and bit life
3. Please ensure the smooth and clean between the magnetic base and the workpiece.
4. When drilling thin plates, reinforce the workpieces. When drilling large workpieces, please ensure the stability of the workpiece.
5. When the drilling starts and ends, the supply should be reduced by 1/3.
6. For materials that have a large amount of fine powder when drilling, such as cast iron, cast copper, etc., you can use the compressed air to help remove the chips without using coolant.
7. Please remove the iron filings that are wound around the drill body in time to ensure smooth flow of debris.